Guided Tour to Visit Da Nang & Hoi An City Private Tour ( Fullday Tour )
9:30 A.M : Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city, Transfer to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang.
Next. discover the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Next , Go to Hoi An to have Lunch ,Then we go to Coconut village to row Basket Boat & Catch Crabs,
Then Transfer you to Hoi an city to explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market.Next, a Sampan boat cruise along small river to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time.
FinishThe Tour and Send back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- All Entrance Tickets
- Basket Boat Ride Fee, Water
- Sampan Boat Ride
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Dinner , Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit Dragon Bridge, Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
-Visiting Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
- Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. Hoi An was a bustling international trading port,a meeting place of the trading ships of Japan, China and the West during the 17th and 18th centuries. Before this period, there was here also traces of Champa port which was known as a site on Silk Road along the sea. Hoi An ancient town today is a special example of a traditional port city in Southeast Asia which has been well preserved. Most houses here are of traditional architecture dating from the 17th to the 19th century, and are along the narrow main streets. Hoi An is also a land mark recorded much of the mixture of acculturation. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of chinese, japanese, french traders. Hoi An still maintained an intangible cultural diversity and richness.
UNESCO has recognized the ancient town of Hoi An as a world cultural heritage in 1999
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Cam Thanh village. During the Vietnam War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice field, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then row on a basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle,
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.