Guided Trekking from Namsan Hanok Village to Seoul N Tower
It is a 3-hour trek from Namsangol Hanok Village, which is located in the center of Seoul, to the top of Namsan while enjoying the view of Seoul city with houses and gardens over 200 years old.
As a child's play, there are pitch-pots and chegi-chagi, and you can also play pointed games that appear on tv broadcasts.
Take a trek to the summit of Namsan instead of other means of transportation to get a direct view of Seoul. Will be a good memory
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
1. Chungmuro Exit 4, meet in front of Woori Bank
2. After providing water and food while checking personnel, go out
3. Approximately 30 minutes Namsangol Hanok Village (5 Hanok, Garden, Seoul Millennium Time Capsule) Take many memorials at Hanok
4. Approximately 30 minutes of Korean play (pitching pot, chegichagi, and New Journey to the West triangle game)
Those who choose a gift voucher at the New Journey to the West Triangle Game, such as Chegi Chagi 1, will receive the specified product.
5. After the end of the game, start trekking about 5km around Namsan
There is an intermediate observatory during trekking around Namsan from north to south with the guide at the beginning.
Take in the panoramic view of Seoul from the observatory
6. Upon arriving at the summit of Namsan, all tour dates will end
Your guide will give you instructions (bus, cable car, walking)
7. One hour after arriving at the summit of Namdaemun, the guide will drop you to Namdaemun Market
When you go down like this, please ask the guide in advance (about 30 minutes)
Departure Point :충무로역4번출구, Pildong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.