Guided Visit of Padua
Visiting the historical centre of Padua is a sort of time travel. Your local guide takes you along the streets of the medieval city, among old monuments and buildings. A 2-hours walking tour visiting the Palazzo del Bo (the Old University), the Caffè Pedrocchi (the "Cafè without doors"), the Jewish Ghetto, the lively squares Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori and Piazza dei Frutti...
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caffe Pedrocchi, Via Otto Febbraio 1848 15, 35122, Padua Italy
The ancient Caffè Pedrocchi, one of the oldest cafés in Italy.
Pass By: Quartiere dell'Antico Ghetto Ebraico di Padova, Via San Martino e Solferino Via Marsala, Padua Italy
The Ancient Jewish Ghetto of Padua, a labyrinth of narrow streets in the heart of Padua, where time stood still
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 35141, Padua Italy
Piazza dei Signori, Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Frutti, il Palazzo della Ragione. The Heart of Padua, the medieval centre of the city made of markets, old shops and antique monuments
Pass By: University of Padova, via 8 Febbraio, 2, 35122, Padua Italy
One of the oldest universities in Europe, where great academics studied (... and still study), like Galileo Galilei.
Departure Point :Pedrocchi Café, Via VIII Febbraio, 15, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.