Guided visit to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you plan to come to Córdoba, choose the best option. Our Official guides accredited by the Junta de Andalucía will guide you to discover the Heritage that Córdoba treasures, through a journey through time. Do not hesitate, make your reservation.
On the guided visit to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos we will discover this 14th century building.
It was built on an old "Castellum" and later a Muslim palace.
We will walk through the beautiful gardens that in spring and autumn are full of colors, aromas and light.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided visit to the rooms of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Guided visit to the Courtyards of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Guided visit to the Gardens of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Guided visit to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos where we will visit the interior rooms and the courtyards that can be visited, as well as the exterior gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 2, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :12:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.