Guided visit to Villa Adriana
Villa Adriana, residence of Emperor Hadrian, is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and for this reason you cannot miss it!
There are many well-preserved places in the Villa that can be visited including: the academy, the stadium, the imperial palace, the Philosophers' Hall, the Greek Theater. The spectacular and marvelous Maritime Theater deserves special mention: a sort of island with an Ionic colonnade, surrounded by a canal where the emperor took refuge to think.
The tour groups will consist of a maximum of 8 participants, the tour includes entrance ticket and private guide.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Villa Adriana, Tivoli, Province of Rome, Lazio
Guided tour of Villa Adriana in Tivoli
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hadrian's Villa, Tivoli, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.