Guided Walks on the Cape to Cape - Moses Rock to Ellenbrook
Minimum of 2 people booked for tour to run.
Reconnect with nature on one of our spectacular walks. One of our experienced guides will walk you through the natural beauty of the Augusta/Margaret River Region along the Cape to Cape Track.
Experience the rugged and diverse terrain of the Cape to Cape in this walk from Wilyabrup Cliffs to the iconic surfing town of Gracetown. Lots of wildflowers in Spring and always a view of the Indian Ocean.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Our aim is bringing people closer to the edges they yearn to walk boldly along; closer to nature, closer to their natural creative and expressive selves; we are conjuring the possibility of all of us having intimate knowledge and competence of all the worlds we inhabit and create.
• Cape to Cape Track, Western Australia Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Margaret River Visitors Centre or your accommodation if within 35 km of Margaret River.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.