Gumbalimba Park, zipline & beach
It is a unique experience that you and your family can enjoy together from the youngest one who wants to have a dream come through of flying on the jungle-like Tarzan having the opportunity to venture through the air among the dazzled trees of tropical beauty, this is an adventure to tell and transmit to their friends, the education that parents and children will get in the insectarium and the Gumbalimba park, in general, it will fill you with a moment of harmony and tranquility, knowledge and understanding of roatan, then in just a short drive from Gumbalimba to west bay awaits for you, Central America number one beach where everyone can enjoy Caribbean music, play up in the white sand beach, go for a long beach walk, go for a short swim or snorkeling, enjoy cold tropical drinks or a good lunch under the shade with well-frozen margaritas or Honduran beers are just some of the things waiting for our visitors.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Soda or natural juice.
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
When you meet up with our representatives outside of the cruise ship pier or vacation rental, they will gather your group and present you to your tour guide/ driver. he will take you straight to Gumbalimba Park a ride of about 30 minutes.
Upon your arrival you the staff at Gumbalimba will greet you and get your gear set up for the zipline adventure of about 45 minutes to an hour.
When you land on the beachfront, the monkey park guide will come to get you and take you around, each individual will have a personal encounter with Roatan wildlife, explore the Coxen cave also the insectarium learn about the different types of natural flowers that surround the botanical garden at the park, after your activities are done you will have a detour to west bay famous beach.
Where beach chairs, pool, bar & restaurant awaits for you.
At the beach there are different activities on-site for those interested on doing, water activities. or hang out on the beach for couple hours.
At the end of your tour, the driver will take you back to the cruise pier with 1.5 hours before the cruise departs from port.
• Gumbalimba Park, West Bay, Roatan 34101 Honduras
• Roatan Rum Company, One Pirates Bluff, Roatan IB3100 Honduras
• El Faro, West Bay Road, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
• Mayak Chocolate, in front to gas station Petrosun, West End In front to Gas Statio, Petro su. West End, West End, Roatan 11101 Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have three indications based on the location of our clients since we work with local tourists & cruise ship visitors. If they are clients who are operating on the island, our starting point would be from the resort or hotel in which they are operated, our drivers will pick them up and start the tour. If they are excursionist that are comming on cruise ships, either in the port of (Town center or Mahogony bay). Our instructions are brief, we need to know your arrival date, hour, cruise ship name, and departure time. we inform all our customers that after an hour the cruise ship has docked in We inform all our customers that after the ship docked there we go on our tour one hour after your arrivalAirports
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Town Center At Port Of Roatan
- Mahogony Bay Cruise Center
Departure Time :8/6/2019 - 9/25/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.