Ha Long Bay 1 Day Trip With Dragon King Cruise
Experience a unique journey full of adventure on a 1-day standard cruise around Ha Long Bay. Indulge your mind and body in the relaxed elegance of the region’s finest standard ship. See the curious karst limestone rock formations and more.
Cruise among the islets and karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay.
Benefit from the comforts and amenities of Ha Long Bay's most refined boat.
Visit the stunning Surprise Cave and Titov Island.
Enjoy a comfortable ride in a luxury standard along the new expressway from Hanoi to Halong and back to Hanoi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.
- Boat trip.
- Entrance fee tickets.
- Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
- English speaking guide during trip.
- Water on bus.
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Tax and tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional:Kayaking or Bamboo boat.
- Other things are not mentioned in programmer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
From 08:30 - 09:15 – Picking up from hotel / stay and then following the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Stop for a rest on the way.
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing – Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave ti discovery the beautiful lagoon. – Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
Sung Sot Cave is located in Bo Hon Island, the center of the world heritage site of Halong Bay, one of the most beautiful and beautiful caves in the bay area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
At the heart of Halong Bay, Titop Island is regarded as one of the most picturesque islands and is a crowd favorite among Halong tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you are outside, come to our office: 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.