Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Nights - PELICAN Cruise
Explore one of the largest and the most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish - Spring roll.
Tuan Chau Island
Tung Sau Area
Ti Top beach
Luon Bo area
Sung Sot Cave
Spa massages (with surcharge)
Watching Vietnamese cultural films
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Welcome Drink
- Entrance & Sightseeing Fees
- Private Cabins & Suites with A/C & en-suite Bathroom
- All meals on board
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class, Kayaking, Cooking Class.
- Insurance on board, Taxes and Service Charges
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Beauty Spa Services & Massage, Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for single room, Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
8.30 – 19.30
Our mini van will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre around 8.30 am. Drive to Halong City. The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge at Block No 15.
Transfer to Pelican Cruise
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
Visiting Tung Sau area, is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00
Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room.
End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.00 – 08.00
The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30
Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 15.00
Return to Hanoi by mini van
Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at Tuan Chau port.Ports
- Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.