Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu long Bay Lemon Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
Lemon Cruise 3 days 2 nights tour help you discover all landscape in Halong Bay and Bai Tu long Bay .Tour included : Visit Cave,Floating Village,Trekking Island,Swimming,Squid Fishing,Cooking Class,Tai Chi…
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi.
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Meals on Board: 2 Breakfasts + 3 Lunches + 2 Dinners with fresh sea food
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG – CONG DO (L, D)
08:00 – 08:30 am Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Bus.
12:00 – 12:30 pm Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00 pm Check – in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:00 – 14:30 pm Lunch will be served in dining room while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fasinating limestone karsts on the way.
14:30 – 17:00 pm Tranfer to Ban Chan beach for swimming and kayaking around this area the Tender will tranfer you to visit a local Pearl Farm which was establish with help from Japanese Pearl Farming Specialist
17:30 pm Tranfer back to the Boat
Relax and cruising to Cong Dong – Cong Do area to anchor for overnight (it takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour cruising)
18:45 – 19:00 pm Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is sigificant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union.
21:00 pm After Dinner Guest can also try their hand at Squid fishing Board games. Karaoke on the requests.
DAY 2: CONG DO – CAP LA – VUNG HA KAYAKING
06:30 am Enjoy morning on the sundeck
07:00 am Sunrise breakfast with tea, coffee and breakfast are served
08:30 am Tranfer by tender to the “Day Boat”. Cruising to Cap La area.
09:30 am Visting one of nice cave on Ha Long bay, it’s named Master Cave ( Thay cave) by Local people.
10:15 am Back to the daily boat to cruise throught Other part of Bai Tu Long to Vung Ha area.
12:30 pm Having a BBQ lunch on the Daily boat with many kind of Vietnamese food
14:00 pm Kayaking through an incredible area and swimming around Vung Ha area.
15:00 pm Continue to cruise back to the Mother boat for second night.
16:30 pm Meet and Mingle with the new group of guest who arrives and share your days experience with them
19:30 pm Enjoy dinner on cruise
21:00 pm Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing in early night.
DAY 3: Halong Bay – THIEN CANH SON – HANOI (B/L)
07:00 am Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast
08:00 am After breakfast We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Thien Canh Son cave
09:30 am Check out of the Cabins
10:00 am Laze around the sundeck or joined our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Springroll
11:00 am Having lunch on the boat
12:00 am Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our Viola Halong city office while wating for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Tea is made available for our guest)
12:30 am We continue onward by air conditioned bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metroplis of Hanoi
16:00 – 16:30 pm Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOANKIEM LAKE
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.