Ha Long Bay (full day)
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by an expert guide.
- Take a day cruise on Halong Bay, listed by UNESCO, kayaking around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board.
- Explore the cave of Thien Cung (cave of the celestial palace).
- Includes hotel transportation by bus from Hanoi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- AM: 7:45 - 8:15 Pick up at your hotel and departure to Halong Bay
PM: 12:00 - 12:15 Arrival at the port of Tuan Chau in the city of Halong. Embark on a boat and start discovering the legendary bay. Lunch will be served while sailing to the most beautiful areas of Halong Bay. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the stunning landscape with incredible rock formations such as fighting cocks, incense burner and many other islets that look like a duck, dog or thumb. The boat will pass through the fishing village Hoa Cuong and stop at the fishing village of Ba Hang, where you can kayak along limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the Fishermen who live here. Bamboo boats are available for those who cannot do kayaking. The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves: the Thien Cung cave or the celestial palace cave before returning to the port. PM 17:15 Take your bus back to Hanoi.
PM 21:00: Transfer to your hotel, end the wonderful trip.
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.