Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay By Private Car
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Halong Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private Car transfer with basic English driver one way
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Driver salary
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- English Tour Guide
- Personal Fees
- Transfer fee surcharge by new highway
- 08:00AM: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi then transfer to Ha Long Bay, with only 4 hours drive from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay, BNT Travel - Private Cars will bring you a great green view along the rice field of Red River Delta, when getting to Ha Long Bay, you will have a cruise trip to visit many stone caves, swim in cool clear water, enjoy some fresh seafood on the boat and many other activities
Our driver will drop off you at your hotel in Ha Long Bay or at Ha Long Cruise Port Terminal for your Cruise trip!
Please contact us if you would like to transfer by highway with the extra fee!
Departure Point :1: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
2: Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Hạ Long Bay, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
2: Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum: 3 adults & luggages
- Please contact us if you have any special requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but we will confirm with the customer if the baby seat is still available.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by BNT TRAVEL