Half Day 50 Km Quad Safari Rethymno Crosscountry Experience
The perfect activity for families couples or adventurous travellersExplore the unique cretan landscape with a way that only a quad can offer.Drive through small village roads and hard off road terains and feel the freedom and joy of driving a powerful quad.Combine all this funriding with visits to places such as MELIDONI CAVE famous for its beauty and history or MARGARITES VILLAGE center of traditional pottery.
Half day tours 2 times every day at 09:30 to 13:30 and 16:30 to 20:30.
per adult from
What's included :
- ATV - Helmet - Water - Snack
- Entry/Admission - Tsika Lario
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Melidoni cave
- Entry/Admission - Melidoni Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melidoni Cave, Melidoni, Crete Greece
Now back to mythology Talos lived here, a prehistoric giant robot that Zeus gave to King Minos as a present to protect the island of Crete by crossing it from side to side with just a few steps! The cave’s history goes back to the late Neolithic period, as indicated by the various Neolithic tools and items found inside it. During the middle Minoan period (2100 – 1600 B.C) the cave was a worship site, probably of some female deity.
Among the findings is a double copper axe was found dating back to this period. During the Roman period the cave was used as a sanctuary of “Taleos Hermes” and sacrifices were performed here to honor him. The cave was actually a significant sacred site in the region, as it was situated on the “crossroad” of three great ancient cities: Axos, Eleftherna and Grivilon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsika Lario, Margarites, Crete 74052 Greece
Learn all about traditional pottery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Mpali 740 57, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Car driving licence B class required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.