Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour -Heritage Village-Gold Souk and Dates Market & More
Half-Day Abu Dhabi City tour will allow you to visit a selection of carefully chosen highlights of the UAE’s lovely capital and from its remarkable buildings featuring some of the most stunning architecture to be found anywhere, to glimpses into the past. You will be able to sample Abu Dhabi‘s unique blend of culture and fine traditional arts and crafts in the oriental markets and handicrafts Centre.
Enter a world where Islamic designs and elements feature on modern architecture, blending the new with ancient traditions of the East and the West, in this city where the glorious greens of its gardens vie with the blues of the sea and sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The largest mosque in the country, it is the key place of worship for daily, Friday and Eid prayers. During Eid, it may be visited by more than 41,000 people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Reconstruction of a traditional desert village with crafts workshops & monthly cultural festivals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Gold Souk Abu Dhabi and free time
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.