Half Day at west bank (Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of kings & Colossi of Memnon)
Discover the secrets of ancient Egypt & the kings of pharaohs in tombs & Temples.
Qualified Egyptologist guide will accompany you to answer of all your questions.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- Pick up service & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our Egyptologist Guide will pick you up when you cross the Nile river towards the west bank. First visit to the Valley of the Kings, the valley contains 63 royal tombs within the New Kingdom era 1500 B.C. The reason of choosing the west bank in the burial, because of the dry environment, adequate Limestone queries and to keep their tombs and the royal mummies obscured from the robbers. The walls of these tombs are containing incredible carvings and inscriptions indicating the religious life of the Pharaohs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then proceed to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is such a unique temple in its architectural style. Where it contains inscriptions of the royal journey to Puntland. And visions of the divine birth of the Queen Hatshepsut. The limestone mortuary temple of Hatshepsut was designed and constructed by the high priest and architecture Senenmut 1503 B.C.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Later you will be listening to the legendary story of Colossi of Memnon in a granary area. These gigantic statues are sculptured from sandstone. After finishing your enjoyable visit, you will get back to you hotel / Cruise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.