Half-Day Balinese Traditional Village Tour with Lunch
This tour is designed for the traveler who wants to see the “Real Bali Life” by getting away from the hectic tourist areas.
Balinese family invites you to discover the traditional Bali life and farming. You will see how regular Balinese day passes. You can experience blessing in family temple, rooster fight, making the offerings, preparing food, short trekking around rice fields, rice planting, and wonderful Balinese lunch. Come and join us on this cultural experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioner vehicle and fuel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Lunch - Indonesian food ( Nasi Campur)
- Parking and toll fees
What's excluded :
- Stop At: SDN 2 Penarungan, Jl. Raya Penarungan No.30, Penarungan, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Visit Elementary school:
The school children are always happy to welcome when their school has a chance to visited by a visitor who wants to interact with them.
Please note: This activity will be skipped if the school is on holiday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banjar Umahanyar Penarungan Mengwi, Banjar Umahanyar, Penarungan, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
Welcoming by Barong Dance:
Local people will welcome you with Barong Dance and you able to joint carry the offering walking around the village and finish at one-off family house.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Anyar - Traditional Balinese Village, Banjar Umahanyar, Penarungan, Mengwi 80352 Indonesia
Most of the activities we will do here:
Visit the family temple. Hiking at the rice terrace. Rice farming experience. Cooking class of Satay, the dessert also offering. Learn how to make coconut oil and Balinese coffee. Lunch with a local food accompanied by a Balinese dance performance and traditional life music instrument.
Duration: 4 hours
• Nasi Campur - Nasi Campur is a blanket term for any kind of rice dish served with assorted meats or vegetables.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up at 9.00 or 09.30 am in the hotel main lobby- Return to the original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat available with additional cost IDR 50.000
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.