Half-Day Barcelos Highlights Small-Group Tour
Enjoy a guided tour in the center of Barcelos and visit the main monuments and attractions. Then, explore the city on a panoramic tour around in a minibus. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the most beautiful places and learn about the historical heritage of the city and possibly watch the sunset with a breathtaking view (on the evening tour only).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from select, centrally located hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Possibility to include lunch or dinner
What's excluded :
- This tour aims to show the best of our City. Visit the monuments, with the explanation of the main architectural characteristics, cultural and historical thereof. Meet the locals and the essence that usually goes unnoticed to the common visitor.
The points of interest of this visit are: The Medieval Bridge; Archaeological Museum (Palace of the Counts of Barcelos), City Hall, Largo do Apoio, Torre da Porta Nova (Barcelos Rooster Interpretive Center), Wall (Original), Bom Jesus da Cruz Temple, Balneário de Castrejo and Faria Castle (Ruins).
Departure Point :Largo da Porta Nova - Barcelosoryour centrally located hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Instant confirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.