Half-Day Boat Trip on Thu Bon River to Handicraft Villages
Enjoy pick up from your hotel in Hoi An Town. From here you'll move along the river in Hoian, passing craft villages that produce endearing souvenirs for visitors, as well as durable furniture. A short boat trip along poetic Thu Bon river can introduce to us their activities and will give you a the opportunity to participate in a traditional fishing activity. The tour will conclude with a great view of the sun setting over the river, before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip on Thu Bon river
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The tour guide will pick-up you at the hotel in the afternoon and soon we will get on the boat flowing on the river of Thu Bon, which is was a centre of Champa culture from 700 until the Vietnamese conquest in 1471. You easily can let your body and soul floating in this calm and peaceful river. You also have the chance to see the normal life-style, activities of the local nearby. Morover, you would have opportunity to join fishing activity in the estuary and help with pulling in the nets, if interested. You keep going to visit Thanh Ha ceramic village, Kim Bong furniture village, then floating down to Cua Dai estuary for a great view of sunset over the river and the sea before returning to the hotel by land transfer.
Departure Point :Client's hotel in Hoi An Town
Departure Time :8:00am OR 1:30pm
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is subject to cancellation in case of heavy raining weather and we will offer the alternative optional tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.