Half Day Bosphorus Boat Tour of 2 continents
On this half-day tour, you will enjoy the Bosphorus Boat Tour from Istanbul between 2 continents where you will get to visit the Spice Bazaar, Golden Horn and Rumeli Fortress.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Boat ticket
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
What's excluded :
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
You will be collected from your Istanbul hotel to spend a half-day on this unique Bosphorus Boat Tour. Drive to the Golden Horn which has played an essential role in the development of Istanbul and the inlet separates the shore into two.
You will explore the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), where the air is full of enticing aromas. Choose to purchase cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and any other herb and spice you can think of.
Then start your tour by boat along the waterway that separates Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with palaces of marble, old wooden villas, fortresses, and charming fishing villages.
During the tour, you will sail past the grand Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, you will find Ciragan Palace where 300 meters of marble facade faces the shore.
At Ortakoy a significant number of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is also a symbol of religious tolerance with a mosque, a church and a synagogue that have existed side by side for many centuries.
You will also see the Rumeli Fortress (From the Sea, No Interior Visit) which is one of the most stunning works of military architecture. Afterwards, you will return to your hotel or choose to do some sightseeing at your own pace.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Istanbul hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.