Half Day Cape Winelands
Stellenbosch holds the honour of being the most well-known town in South Africa. History, culture, natural beauty, sport, education and wine has made the name 'Stellenbosch' resonate around the globe as one of South Africa's premier tourist, business and education attractions, however, wine has made - and continues to make - Stellenbosch famous.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch University Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch University Botanical Garden, Cnr. Van Riebeeck Street and Neethling Street, Stellenbosch South Africa
Head off to the historic heart of South Africa's wine industry. Enjoy some time in the bustling town of Stellenbosch where solid, white-plastered buildings arose and the streets were planted with oak trees, giving it the name Eikestad (Town of Oaks), which is still used to describe the town today. Walk down the canal-lined avenues, in the shade of those now giant oak trees and its beautifully preserved historic buildings. Stop in at one of the world-renowned estates for a wine tasting and tune into the soul of the region's winelands.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.