Half-Day City Tour of Cusco Including Tambomachay
Enjoy this half-day tour to the main Inka sites around Cusco. We'll visit important places such us temple of the sun Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup Only in the historical center of Cusco
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Places to visit: Cathedral, Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapura and Tambomachay
- Drop-off is the center of Cusco
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket: 70 soles for the 4 Inca sites / But if you travel in 2020 the entrance is free :)
- Cathedral: 25 soles optional (Not available in 2020)
- Temple of the Sun: 15 soles Optional (Not available in 2020)
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 1 - 1:15 p.m. to begin this tour. Together, we will then head to Cusco’s Plaza de Armas where we will visit the famous Cathedral (entry fee: 25 s/ not included in the tourist ticket).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
we will have the chance to visit the main plaza de armas of cusco and after continue to the principal temple of the sun Qoricancha.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
After touring this sacred church we will continue on foot with our group through an ancient Inca-built street from the Plaza de Armas to the Qoricancha, the Temple of the Sun (entry fee 15 soles not included in the tourist ticket ) in the Qoricancha, you will observe first-hand the juxtaposition between Inca culture and Catholicism. You will also learn about the differences in architecture between the Inkas and Spaniards. The Qoricancha was the main temple for the Inkas and was the center of their city, where all their highways departed from. Thus, their incredible architecture is on full display throughout the site.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The majestic Inka site of Sacsayhuaman . The ride should last around 25 minutes. With your guide, you will explore this spectacular site and learn about its significance and meaning This site it is very important every year there is a big cellebration Party if the sun
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
we will return to the bus and take a short drive to Quenqo Temple. In Quechua, Qenqo means labyrinth or zig-zag and the temple is named for the crooked canal cut out of its rock.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
Next, we will head to Puca Pucara and admire the small circular Inka military fortress. Finally,
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
we will end out tour with a visit to Tambomachay, the temple of water. We will drive back to Cusco and end the tour back in the main square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: Pick up will also depend on the location and access of the bus in the small street. Alternatively pickup will be at supplier's main office.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.