Half day City Tour Santo Domingo
The walking tour will take you to the many historical buildings and sites of the city. The visit will include palaces, forts, museums, churches and plazas. You will visit among others the famous “Alcazar de Colon” and the first Cathedral of the “New World”. Enjoy at the end of the tour the pedestrian zone of “El Conde” where you’ll see many shops and street vendors.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Royal Houses
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza Ozama
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de Colon
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor, Callejon de los Curas Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
Visit the first cathedral in the Americas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museum of the Royal Houses, Calle Las Damas, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Visit the national museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fortaleza Ozama, Calle Las Damas 1 Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
Enjoy nice views on the fortress and see where the ozama river flows into the sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de Colon, Calle La Atarazana 2 Plaza de Espana, Santo Domingo 10212 Dominican Republic
Visit the former home of Diego Columbus.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Plaza de Espana (Plaza de Armas), Calle de Las Atarazanas Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10212 Dominican Republic
Visit Plaza España
Departure Point :Hodelpa Caribe Colonial, Calle Isabel La Católica 159, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel in Old City District where you are hosted and we will pick you up. If you are in a hotel in the upper town of Santo Domingo a Pick up is possible but on a surcharge.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.