Half Day Discovery to enjoy Grand Palace in Bangkok
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure and get picked up from your central Bangkok hotel. Head straight to Chinatown for a stop at Wat Traimit, also known as the Temple of the Golden Buddha, to admire the gleaming statue that measures 15-feet (4.5-meters) tall and weighs 5.5 tons.
Skip the stress of public transit and drive to Wat Pho, a famous Bangkok temple and site of a giant reclining Buddha stretching more than 150 feet (46 meters) with intricate mother-of-pearl inlays on its exposed feet.
Then, continue to the banks of the Chao Phraya River and the remarkable Grand Palace. The royal seat of Siam for more than 150 years, the palace is still used for ceremonies and is a magnificent example of classical Thai architecture.
You’ll be dropped off back at your hotel in time for lunch or dinner.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission free
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central locations only) Guide
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Easily visit two of Bangkok's most famous temples and the stunning Grand Palace on a guided half-day tour. Marvel at the world’s largest solid gold Buddha statue at Wat Traimit, and walk the length of the giant reclining Buddha at Wat Pho before touring the former royal residence of Siamese kings. With hotel pickup and drop-off included, it's a hassle-free introduction to a trio of Bangkok’s best sights.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.