Half Day Discovery Tour of Vallee de Mai on Praslin Island
This tour is ONLY for clients staying on Praslin Island starts at 9m. Pick up at 8h30 from respective hotels. This 4 hours half day excursion is dedicated to the renowned World Heritage Site, the Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve. This extraordinary primeval forest, known as the Garden of Eden, is the unique habitat in the universe where the Coco-de-Mer palm grows in its natural state.
Please advise name of hotel where clients are staying for pick up transfer for the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Valle de Mai Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island Seychelles
Guided visit of Vallee de Mai Nature Resort
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Praslin Island Airport, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Baie Ste Anne Praslin Jetty
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 02 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.