Half Day :Eco Cooking Class and culinary Experience (Departure from Guayaquil)
We will go to a community that is dedicated to agriculture and thus we will be able to know a little more closely the cultivation and harvesting techniques, their ancestral way of cooking their food, at the end of our experience we will have the opportunity to know how artisanal pure chocolate is made. we will roast the cocoa bean and observe the internal and external biochemical transformation under optimal temperature conditions that guarantee a good chocolate result.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The best way to connect with a culture is by its food, learn to prepare delicious food with recipes and traditional ingredients, this is an unforgettable experience since you will be able to cook Ecuadorian food from the coast region with ancestral techniques in a natural outdoor environment, we will carefully select in our farm the organic products that we will cook. As well we will take some tropical fruits to taste so we guarantee that this experience is totally natural and exotic.
We will go to a community dedicated to agriculture so we will know a little more about its crops and its ancestral way to prepare their food, at the end of our experience we will have the opportunity to learn how pure artisan chocolate is made, we will roast the cocoa bean and observe the internal and external biochemical transformation under optimal temperature conditions, which guarantee a good chocolate as a result, then we return to Guayaquil.
• Ecuadorian chicken stew - served with rice and avocado and fried plantains accompanied with jamaica juice
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel at 9 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.