Half Day Guided Cruise Tour in Delos Mykonos
If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilisation, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos; an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Delos was a thriving Greek city until burnt to ashes by mercenaries in 88BC and then forgotten until modern times.
We will provide you your transportation from your hotel to the Port of Mykonos where you will depart to reach Delos by local boat as a part of a half day guided tour.
Bring along a bottle of water, hat & sunglasses and comfy walking shoes and go ahead to explore one of the most important UNESCO world heritage sites in Greece.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Guide in Delos
- Cruise tickets from/to Delos/Mykonos
- Entrance fee in Delos
- Round transfers from/to hotel/port in Mykonos
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delos, Delos, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide.
Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean.
In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street.
Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use.
Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island. The bus transfer you back to your hotel
** You have the option to do this tour in the afternoon starting at about 17.00
The tour takes about 5 hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.