Half-Day Guided Tour of Marrakech
Aimless wandering around the Medina and Souqs is an amazing way to see Marrakech, but so is taking a half day official guided tour, in the language of your choice to discover the history, culture and stories that still permeate the ancient walls of this incredible city.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be collected from you accommodation in Marrakech at 10am or 2pm for the start of your tour. Please make sure that you specify the language that you would like to your guide in to communicate in.
You will visit all the main attractions of the Medina - The Palais Bahia, Palais Badii, Saadien Tombs, Madrasa Ben Youssef, Marrakech Museum, and you will also be given a guided visit of the markets or souqs which contain more or less absolutely anything that you can possible imagine. Furnish your entire home, buy your gifts or just peruse and observe the madness of Marrakech!
Please note that entrance fees to the palaces and museums are not included.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Time :10am or 2pm depending on whether you would like a morning or afternoon departure. The itinerary remains the same for both.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.