Half-Day Hangzhou Tianzhu Buddhist Mountain Hiking Tour with Green Tea Village
Embrace Hangzhou’s beautiful Natural by taking this exclusive half-day private hiking tour. Follow the trail along the Tianzhu Mountain along the West Lake. Visit Faxi, Fajing and Zhongtian Zhu Buddhist Temples that has more than 1600 years history. Tour the famous green tea plantation and terrace at Dragon Well Tea Village. Have great learning about the “Paradise City” Hangzhou and its culture, custom and life. Choose morning or afternoon departure based on your own travel schedule. With great guide, door to door transfer, tea tasting, lunch or dinner are all included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to the temple
- local tasty lunch or dinner ( Based on your departure time)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- Entry/Admission - Faxi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Longjing tea fields
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faxi Temple, Meilingbei Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou hotel or train station (If you travel by train). Begin your great tour with the easy ride to Tianzhu Mountain, located in the southwest of West Lake mountain range. First pay the visit to Fajing Temple, one of the oldest temples built more than 1600 years, explore different complex of the temple while appreciate the charming architecture. Follow your guide and enjoy the fun hiking along lush green trail with the well paved stone paths and tranquil Zhongtianzhu temple surrounded by the green tea fields until you make the way to the famous Faxi Temple, one of the most active temples locals believe the wishes always come true. Explore around and burn the incent stick here and make good wishes while learning the local religious custom, culture with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next head to Longjing tea fields, where the famous Dragon Well Green Tea Originated. Take a nice wander along the tea terrace surrounded by the vast green mountains, learn how to pick the tea leaves and lean the well-known tea culture, take in the fantastic view of the countryside and immerse yourself in the fresh natural sound. Take a break and taste the fresh green tea along with a local delightful meal in the local farmer’s house. After the great experience, you will get dropped off at your Hangzhou hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.