Half day Hanoi Outskirts Route to Traditional villages on Motorbike
Besides being the disadvantage making the traffic more chaotic, motorbike is one of the most unique ways to explore the different charm of Hanoi. Give it a try and you will have an excellent experience admiring the beauty of 36 Old Streets, enjoy Hanoi’s dishes as well as know more about the daily life of Hanoians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water & coffee/tea
- Motorbike and driver with helmets
- Street foods for lunch or dinner
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
You can choose the option of Morning tour or Afternoon tour as your preferable timing.
Morning tour: from 08:00 – 12:00 (approximately).
Afternoon tour: from 14:00 – 18:00 (approximately).
You will be picked up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi city centre.
Joining this option, you will be taken a bit further away from the center city of Hanoi. Particularly, if you love to explore Hanoi’s vicinities, the route will surely satisfy you. Not only having a chance to focus on the village, you can also get a great opportunity to discover the crazy traffic of Hanoi as well as to observe the routine of Vietnamese’s daily life in Hanoi.
You can choose one of the following traditional handicraft villages: Bat Trang Pottery village / Van Phuc Silk village / Ha Thai Lacquer-ware village / Dong Ho Folk Painting village / Du Du Sculpture village
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.