Half-Day Highlights and Culture of Costa Rica Combo Tour
A great, all-encompassing tour of Costa Rica! Enjoy a '6 in 1 tour' with a professional naturalist tour guide, who will introduce you to the most important aspects of the Afro-Caribbean Culture of Costa Rica, and show you the rich wildlife of this fascinating region. Take a city tour, visit the Sloth Sanctuary, see the outside of a banana plantation for outside, go for a coastal drive, take a 1km jungle trek through a secondary forest, and enjoy the souvenir stores and shops. This tour is designed to help you become an expert on the rich cultural heritage and ecological resources of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only on Limon)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
The first part will be a City tour in Port Limon, you will see important buildings like the first Bapthis Church in limon, the old train station, the main church in the town, the Big boy Stadium the only stadium of baseball in all the province.
Stop At: Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica, Rte 36, Cahuita Costa Rica
This is one of the Highlights of the tour will be here for two hours, you will learn of this beautiful animal and then you will make a quick boat ride
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
The Jungla Trail offers a 1 km trek through a secondary forest offering beautiful landscapes, various flora and fauna,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahuita, Cahuita, Province of Limon
Visit a Banana plantation from outside, your tour guide will provide you many interesting facts about this amazing fruit will be explained, including the crop, harvesting, processing, packing and exportation. Costa Rica is the second largest banana producer in the world
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Fruit stand and souvenir stop, Here you will taste the local tropical fruits of Limon, you can taste Banana, Watermelon, Papaya, and our best fruit the Pineapple.
Here also we have the souvenir shop, you can buy presents from Costa Rica.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our uniform is red color tshirt, you will see a sign with the group leader name Ports
- Japdeva port
Departure Time :30 minutes after the cruise arrives
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Closed on mondays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.