Half-Day Hike to Two Brothers Mountain
This moderate urban hike delivers nature and culture for a unique perspective on Rio de Janeiro from Two Brothers (Dois Irmãos) Mountain including views of Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado beaches, and Gávea Rock and a guided tour of Favela do Vidigal.
Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, transportation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vidigal com vista oceanica, avenida presidente joao goulart 401/C APART. N.115. CONDOMINIO PEDRA BONITA VIA - AVENIDA NIEMAIER - Vidigal, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22450-241, Brazil
Visiting a community (Favela / Slum) in the city of Rio de Janeiro is a unique experience to know a real social, cultural and economic situation.
Starting with an exciting climb up the narrow main street full of locals, cars, motorcycles going up and down in local vehicles (minivan or motorcycles). At the highest point of the favela we started hiking on the path in environmental protection area Dois Irmãos hill. Complete our adventure we will walk down to the entrance where our car will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting will be in the reception hall, our guide will have a nameplate with the company name Rio in Tours and your name. We are always at least 15 minutes before the scheduled customer appointment at the hotel. Pay attention to the guide's call!Our summer begins December 22 so keep in mind that the temperature can reach 40 degrees or higher, the relative humidity can reach 98 percent. We suggest that during your stay, drink plenty of water, wear light clothes and comfortable shoes. Don't forget the sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto Maravilha
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hiking difficulty is moderate to challenging
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hiking may be canceled due to severe weather modification or due to violent activities in the favela.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Rio in Tours tours operated by qualified, experienced and verbal fluent guides. All Co work are registered with the Ministry of Tourism. (CADASTUR).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.