Half day Hoi An city tour
Stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An and discover a complex history that borrows from a variety of cultures. A guide leads you through the Old Town to see examples of Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese influences in Hoi An and learn about the city's history.
Get picked up from your hotel and meet your guide by the Old Town, Hoi An's historic district. Though the entire city is lauded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Old Town remains a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Your guide leads you past ancient houses and roads, showing you elements from Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese culture and taking you back to a simpler and more subdued time.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professioinal English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An, once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese-designed bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Although large-scale trading had long moved elsewhere, Hoi An has been successful in preserving and restoring its charming roots and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in December 1999.
Hoi An is also known for its great food, fun shopping, skilled tailors, friendly people and cosy atmosphere – all key characteristics that draw people to this picturesque town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in Da nang, Hoi An
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.