Half Day Horseback Riding Tour to Inca Ruins from Cusco
Visit the four most important sacred Inca sites: Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puka Pukara, while riding through the gorgeous scenery of the Andes!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Hotel briefing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This Horseback Riding tour provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexes located on the outskirts of Cusco. This fabulous half day tour takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco with a Spanish-English bilingual guide, first class horses and explanations in each of the places you visit.
You can encounter the mystery and make your best photos of the ancient Inca ruins and the urban landscape of the city of Cusco. We know how nature, Andean mountains, rivers and the horses revitalize the spirit of any person.
These horseback riding tours are designed with security protocols for horses, staff and visitors creating wellness in their experiences. We have wonderful ranches and guides!
The duration of the tour is about 4 hours.
Departure Point :Cusco Hotels
Return Detail :Cusco Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.