Half-day Hue City Tour
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. This journey will help you to explore the dreamy city and earn about the cultural and spiritual values.
- Explore Hue and visit cultural heritage in half a day
- Visit Dong Ba market, the largest market in Hue city to understand the life of local people.
- Admire the outstanding ancient architectural works of Hue: Hue Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
- English-speaking tour guide (Other languages available upon request w extra charges))
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Explore Hue and find out the charm of the city. While exploring the picturesque and beautiful city, tourists and regular visitors also find that it is a quiet and peaceful place. The unique atmosphere here is made up of elements of Vietnamese culture. Some of the city's most notable features are feudal architecture. From here, visitors can glimpse the last feudal dynasty of Vietnam.
Stop At: Dong Ba Market, Tran Hung Dao St., Hue Vietnam
Our first stop is Dong Ba market, the largest market in Hue and also a trading place of many small businesses. This place best depicts the daily life of the locals
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
The massive Hue Citadel is the most well-known and iconic site in Hue. Begun in 1805 by Emperor Gia Long, it is actually a sprawling complex comprised of the Imperial City, several museums, lakes, and beautiful gardens, all laid out in a series of concentric circles. We also visit Hue Royal Antiques Museum. There you can admire artifacts, as well as learn about the ancient royal life of this city
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Last stop today will be Thien Mu Pagoda – A historic pagoda on the banks of the Perfume River in Hue, Vietnam. Apart from their scenic riverside and hilltop location, the Thien Mu Pagoda and its environs are also rich in history, standing witness to almost four hundred years of tumultuous nation-building in Vietnam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hue City Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.