Half Day Island Hopping & Snorkeling to Koh Taen For Cruise Ship Visitors
The tour is designed to accommodate the specific docking times of cruise ship visitors. We are committed to getting you back to the cruise ship pier at the time you specified!
Sail aboard the Blue or the Red Dragon Classic Thai Yachts, entirely built from teak wood, featuring a generous sun deck, fully furnished lounge and dining area, onboard jacuzzi, giving them rare charm and character.
Maximum of 16 guests on the Blue Dragon or 32 on the Red Dragon Classic Thai Yacht (licensed for 74 plus 5).
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Authentic Thai hospitality coupled with dependable European boating standards offering comfortable yet fast cruising speeds while providing lots of room and on-board dining, activities, and bathroom facilities, so you are at ease while traveling, up and ready to enjoy the destinations!
The yacht is fully equipped with kayaks, floating raft, dinghy, galley, and chef, which allows us to offer a unique & flexible itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip hotel transfer
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary welcome cocktail or soft drink
- Lunch - Delicious and freshly cooked on-board
- Full insurance coverage
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fresh towels
- Life jackets
- Breakfast - Light brunch with fresh fruit
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nathon Pier, Ko Samui District, Ang Thong Thailand
Our staff will welcome you to Koh Samui upon your arrival at the cruise ship pier, and lead you away from the crowds to board our air-conditioned minivans and take you to our jetty in about 15 minutes.
Hop aboard our luxury yacht at Samui's inner river jetty and meet your friendly crew for the day.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ko Chet Mun ตำบล ตลิ่งงาม อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
Discover some of Samui’s secrets that have remained hidden for generations. The Five Islands hold a mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon: the harvesting of bird nests, or as the locals call it, “White Gold”.
Pass By: Ko Mae Thap ตำบล ตลิ่งงาม อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี 84140, Thailand
On your voyage you will see caves, beaches, and bamboo dwellings precariously hanging off of limestone cliffs.
Pass By: Ko Malaeng Pong สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
The last island in the Four Five Islands group is Ko Malaeng Pong is the most scenic comprising of two steep limestone mountains and a valley in between with pristine beach in between.
Stop At: Tean Island, Taling Ngam, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Arrive at the Koh Taen snorkeling site. Take pleasure in the colorful tropical reef, guided by our professional snorkeling leader.
Alternatively, simply relax onboard our floating lounge above the reef or chill in the onboard jacuzzi or the sun deck.
The marine life at Koh Taen is as abundant as at Koh Tao but visibility can vary from 1 to 10 meters. Unlike Koh Tao, the snorkeling sites are not very busy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
Transfer aboard our dinghy or kayak to the stunning Pig Island where you can play and feed the lovely wild pigs, relax and sunbathe, take a leisurely stroll along the beach.
Subject to the weather, we may opt to visit instead Koh Taen's secret beach and you may go for an optional guided sea kayak adventure to explore Koh Taen's mangrove forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ko Din ตำบล ตลิ่งงาม อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี 84140, Thailand
On the way back to Koh Samui, we will cruise around the coastline of the islands where the views are truly spectacular. Fresh fruits and drinks will be served on board as you simply be, take in the sights and relax.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your cruise ship will transfer you to Nathon Pier, Ko Samui, where our team will be waiting to welcome you. Please wait at your cruise line’s arrival tent, and look out for our team, waiting just outside the fenced area, holding a welcoming sign.Please ensure that you arrive at Nathon pier slightly before the meeting time we had advised you in our confirmation email. Please ensure that you arrive at Nathon pier slightly before the meeting time we had advised you in our confirmation email as we do not want you to miss some great time on this tour.Ports
- Koh Samui Nathon Pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 18 guests on-board the Blue Dragon 68ft yacht and 38 guests aboard the Red Dragon Yacht 78ft
- Stroller accessible
- If guests would like a guide for other languages than English, please make sure to specify this during the booking process.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We provide our guests with about 6 times more room from a typical speedboat or 10 X of a commercial airplane
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.