Half Day Johor Bahru City Tour
This is a city tour that gives tourist a sight-seeing experience of Johor Bahru and a bit of history of Malaysia's southern state.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Admission - JB SkyScape at Menara JLand
- Admission - Muzium Tokoh Johor
- Admission - B5 Street Market Johor
- Entry/Admission - Komtar JBCC
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Komtar JBCC, Bandar Johor Bahru, Johor Bahru 80000 Malaysia
If you’re looking for unique things to do while you’re in Malaysia or Singapore, Johar Bahru is offering something new that will surely give you an unforgettable time! Head to Menara JLand and visit Skyscape, the first aerial entertainment space in the city! Skyscape offers a variety of enjoyable activities to its visitors, but one that will surely knock your socks off is their Sky Bridge view deck. Perched at 149m above ground, this bridge with glass flooring will allow you to see Malaysia and Singapore from up high. After taking a couple of jaw-dropping photos at the Sky Bridge, make sure to try out their other attractions! Watch a movie at their mini theater, have an out-of-body experience using their VR devices, or feel like a kid at their interactive floor games. Book your tickets now via Klook so you can have a stress-free visit with your gang.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Johor Figure Museum, Jalan Lingkaran Dalam, Bukit Senyum, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
The museum is housed in the Dato' Jaafar Building, which was the official residence of Jaafar Muhammad, the first Chief Minister of Johor. The building was constructed in a 100-hectare of land on Senyum Hill. The building resembles the British Royal family buildings Hardwick Hall in the United Kingdom. The building consists of three floors and four towers at its each corner.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: B5 Johor Street Market Leasing Gallery, Taman Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
A Centralised Retail Tourism to promote local and commercial products, local specialty food as well as cultural and arts
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laman Mahkota Istana Bukit Serene, Jalan Kolam Air, Bukit Serene, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Istana Bukit Serene is the royal palace and official residence of the Sultan of Johor, located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The palace faces the Straits of Johor and has a bird's eye view of Singapore, a former possession of the Sultanate. From historical records, the palace was completed in 1933
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :KOMTAR JBCC, Johor Bahru City Centre, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at JBCC facing the JB Sentral.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child aged below 3 years old is entitle for free admission to skybridge area
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.