Half Day Join Amazing Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Admission Tickets
Explore the thriving Thai city of Bangkok with arts & collections. Thailand’s flourishing capital of Bangkok has a wealth of culture to explore. The modern and traditional sensibilities so intrinsic to Thai culture are crammed together in one space; a silhouette of city skyscrapers overlooking ancient temples. While Bangkok has a reputation for being variety, wild and Thai culture itself has a unique beauty. Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your dedicated Quality Thai Guide. Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, and Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
- Admission Fee to Temples
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Wat Phra Kaew, commonly known in English as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram, is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. The Emerald Buddha housed in the temple is a potent religio-political symbol and the palladium of Thailand
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up our customers from the hotel located at city center or 2km within our office
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standard.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.