Half-day Kawaii Tour in Harajuku
Enjoy a half-day Muslim-Friendly tour in “Harajuku”, a spot popular not only in Japan, but also to young people from all over the world. A tour guide who is very familiar with the Harajuku area will be showing you around the best “kawaii” (cute) spots that most tourists don’t know about.
Baggage storage and free Wifi will be provided on this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Free Wi-Fi/
- Prayer Room/
- Luggage Storage/
- Local tax
- Owl Cafe Experience
- Entry/Admission - Owl Cafe & Bar Owl Village, Harajuku
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H.I.S. Tourist Information Center Harajuku, 1-19-11 Jingumae Harajuku Ash Bldg 1F, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
The meeting point of this tour. This Tourist Information Center is an information center operated by HIS. Guided tours, hotels and optional tours bookings are all available at this information center. You can leave your luggage while your're shopping and you withdraw your money from ATM here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Takeshita Street, 1 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Takeshita Street is really crowded, but this is a dream street for school girls. Well-known for its various kinds of clothes, socks, and accessories at cheap price, but this is also a home to all the fancy Japanese sweets on trend. If you want to feel the modern side of Japan, this is your place!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Totti Candy Factory, Japan, 〒150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 1-chōme−16−５ Ｒｙｕあぱるとまん 2F
TOTTI CANDY FACTORY is a cotton candy store on Takeshita Street. If you seek for Photogenic Instagram photos, this is the place!
Try the most trendy sweets in Harajuku with a lot of fun!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Reissue, 3-chōme-25-7 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Latte artisan at this cafe will make any character or celebrity picture into foamy 3D or 2D art on your latte! Bring your favorite illustration or picture so that you can see them on amazing cup of latte!
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: B-side Label, Harajuku, 4-25-6 Jingumae Hanae Bldg., Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
This is a shop packed with pop and colorful stickers all over the place. You can find any goods from key chains, pouches to tote bags. Come and find your favorite and take them back to your home as your fancy Japanese souvenir!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Line Friends Flagship Store, Harajuku, 4-31-12 Jingumae Harajuku ZERO gate, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
The shop is a concept shop by LINE, the most common communication app company in Japan. There are 3 floors in its building, and every floor is full of cute little characters' items that you can see on LINE app.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Owl Cafe & Bar Owl Village, Harajuku, 1-21-15 Jingumae Harajuku ATM Bldg. 4F, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
This is a unique cafe in Harajuku that you can see owls and falcons at a very close distance. Feel how soft and fluffy their feathers actually are while enjoying a cup of beverages from vending machine at the cafe which will make you a cup of coffee or hot cocoa right after you press the bottom ( It's included into the entrance fee)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Omotesando, Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Omotesando is a sloping boulevard lined with lots of trees change its look over the year. This roads are connected with Tokyo's fashionable Aoyama street that goes through Shibuya and Minato wards. The Harajuku area, which Omotesando is often considered a part of, has its own distinctive brand of youth fashion. On the other hand, Omotesando itself caters to the haute couture, the end of the spectrum with plenty of places to sit back and relax over. ＨYou can also enjoy good food and drink, and take a look at the cutting edge architecture that typifies many of the establishments here in Tokyo.
Departure Point :Prayer Room (HIS Tourist Information Center), 1-chōme-19-11 Jingūmae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is possible to arrange tour route changes according to your request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.