Half-Day Kolkata Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch
Visit some of Kolkata’s most beloved landmarks on a 6-hour, small-group tour with a local guide that includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and dinner. Take in colonial-era sights like the Victoria Memorial and St. Paul’s Cathedral, then see a historic temple to Kali, hop a ferry to Belur Math, and explore Prinsep Ghat before finishing the day with a Kolkata Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private transport to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Memorial Hall
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Prinsep Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Entry/Admission - Belur Math
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Memorial Hall, 1 Queen's Way, Kolkata (Calcutta) India
This tour begins with 10am pick-up at your hotel, where you’ll meet the guide and small group for a briefing on the itinerary for the afternoon.
Your first stop is at Victoria Memorial, a grand marble landmark that’s one of Kolkata’s most recognizable places, with views of manicured grounds and the Hooghly River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, 1A, Cathedral Road, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700071 India
Continue to St. Paul’s Cathedral, the first Anglican Church in the eastern world, whose unusual “Indo-Gothic” design has survived a series of massive earthquakes
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prinsep Ghat, Strand Rd, Kolkata (Calcutta) India
Next, relax over a Kolkata-style lunch with the guide, and then proceed to the Prinsep Ghat, where you’ll have time to taste some local ice cream and photograph the landmark—the classical lines of the ghat are especially dramatic with the backdrop of the modern Vidyasagar Setu Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Near Bali Bridge P.O. :Alambazar, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700035 India
Later, learn the story of the Dakshineswar Kali Temple on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Belur Math, Belur Rd Howrah, Belur 711202 India
then board a ferry to Belur Math, the headquarters of Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda, a chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.