Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Experience the unique blend of modern, historic, secular and religious sights found in Kuala Lumpur during this 3.5 hour sightseeing tour. Explore iconic landmarks like the sky-high Petronas Towers, see the country’s National Mosque and explore the exquisite architecture of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, plus much more. A driver and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels / Apartments Pick-up and Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Explore Kuala Lumpur's top sights during a 3.5 hour sightseeing tour Discover the unique blend of Muslim, Chinese, Indian and European culture found in this cosmopolitan city Check out the towering glass and steel facades of the Petronas Towers Experience a slice of Malaysian religious life at the National Mosque and Thean Hou Temple Visit beautiful monuments like Istana Negara (King's Palace) and Kuala Lumpur Railway Station Learn about Malaysian history at the National Museum and at the National Monument Great way to explore Kuala Lumpur's history, religious traditions and architecture
Pickup from your Kuala Lumpur hotel and head to Merdeka Square, your first stop of the day. This famous public space celebrates Malaysian independence from the British in the mid-20th century. You’ll continue on to the King’s Palace, also known as the Istana Negara, where you can take pictures of the Malaysian monarch’s intricate royal residence. Ready to take your Kuala Lumpur visit to new heights? Head next to the world-famous Petronas Towers, where you can crane your neck up at these structures that once claimed the title as the world’s tallest buildings. Contrast your visit to these glass and steel architectural marvels by exploring the manicured grounds of Malaysia’s National Mosque, a site whose spectacular main dome is covered in brilliant blue and green tile work. Continue your Kuala Lumpur adventure by checking out the Chinese Thean Hou Temple, learning about the influence of Chinese religions like Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism on Malaysian culture. You’ll then stop by the Lake Gardens, get a sense for the country’s history at the National Museum and admire the beautiful Kuala Lumpur Railway Station. Cap off your trip by paying your respects to those who lost their lives in the Malaysian struggle for independence at the Tugu Negara (National Monument), designed by American architect Felix de Weldon. At the end of the tour return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.