Half-Day Maras and Moray in Sacred Valley Cusco
We leave from Cusco at 9am. To begin enjoying our day trip in Cusco we are going to visit the Sacred Valley and everything that this spectacular place has to offer, as well as its culture and a little more of the history of the emblematic cities, the archaeological park of Moray, the salt mines of Maras. You'll be back to Cusco at about 14:30.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up
- Professional Guide
- Drop off in "PLAZA DE ARMAS"
What's excluded :
- Tourist tickets (Partial tourist ticket for Moray (can be purchased on site for 70 soles)
- Entrance ticket to the Salineras Salt mine (can be purchased in site for 10 soles)
- Tips ( optional)
- Explore the ancient wisdom of the Incas at the Moray terraces, and marvel at the spectacular salt mines of Maras on a breathtaking half-day tour from Cusco.
Visiting Maras Moray is definitely not something you will regret after experiencing this amazing side of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Not only you will get an insight in the life of the Incas then and Peru today, but also the power of nature. Salineras is a collection of watered terraces that take salt from an underground salty stream collected by locals through a fascinating process of evaporation. The pools and salt embankments are an incredible sight against the stunning mountain backdrop.
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Establishments within the Historic Center of Cusco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in the tour)
- It is recommended that you wear long pants
- Warm clothings
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Sunscreen 30 SPF or more.
- Sun hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.