Half-Day Pemberton National Parks Beach and Forest Eco Adventure
Discover Western Australian wildlife, wildflowers and wilderness on this unique and beautiful off-road adventure through Pemberton's National Parks.
Small intimate tours with knowledgeable and conscientious guides allow you to really enjoy your time travelling through the amazing old growth Karri Forests, then discovering the inland landlocked Yeagarup Dunes before heading through the coastal heath to the beach and mouth of the Warren River as it meets the ocean.
This half day tour gives you a great introduction into Australia; off-road with plenty of memorable and inspirational reasons to bring your camera! Fabulous for adults and children of any age - a picnic lunch or homemade afternoon tea is also included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea on afternoon tours
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Warren National Park
- Entry/Admission - Yeagarup Dunes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pemberton Discovery Tours, 12 Brockman St, Pemberton, Western Australia 6260 Australia
Meet and greet - we seat everyone safely, organise car seats etc. Make sure you go to the toilet before you arrive as we may not have access to the lodge.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Warren National Park, Kennedy Street 15 km SW of Pemberton, Pemberton, Western Australia 6260 Australia
Stunning old growth forest through the back trails where other people rarely visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yeagarup Dunes, Yeagarup, Pemberton, Western Australia 6260 Australia
We travel through the dunes, stop for a sandslide or two, numerous photos, selfies and landscapes and the occasional sunset.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pemberton Discovery Tours, 12b Brockman St, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.