Half-Day Perth Mint Live Gold Pour & Historic Fremantle Tour
Get to know more about Gold. Enjoy a once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint. You'll get to see multiple attractions along the way too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland.
• After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle.
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway Station,
• Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint.
• Enjoy a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold.
• Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.