Half Day Port Douglas & Mossman Explorer
Explore Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge with this Daintree Rainforest focused Half day Tour. On the journey North enjoy the scenic Coral Coastal Drive. Talk a walk down Port Douglas’ well known Macrossan Street, lined with boutique shops and eateries and visit the famous 4 mile beach. Visit the highest point in Port Douglas, Flagstaff Hill, for a picture worth framing!
Continue to Mossman Gorge to experience this magical world heritage listed Rainforest close up. Spot and learn about MANY different wild animals along our guided walk or take a dip in the crystal clean waters of the gorge.
Depart for return journey to Cairns stopping at the Rex Lookout for a fantastic photo opportunity.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pick up/drop off from/to Cairns & Northern Beaches
- Infant/child seats
- Admission to Mossman Gorge
- Guided Mossman Gorge Rainforest Walk
- Entry/Admission - Rex Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
Talk a walk down Port Douglas’ well known Macrossan Street, lined with boutique shops and eateries and visit the famous 4 mile beach. Observe the charming St Mary’s Chapel backed by the historic sugar wharf.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flagstaff Hill Lookout, 50 Murphy St, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Visit the highest point in Port Douglas, Flagstaff Hill, for a picture worth framing!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rex Lookout, Wangetti Beach, Wangetti, Queensland 4877 Australia
Make sure you have your camera ready for those stunning panoramic views from the Rex lookout where the perfect photo opportunity awaits.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Visit Mossman Gorge and experience the magical world heritage listed Rainforest close up. Spot and learn about MANY different wild animals along our guided walk or take a dip in the crystal clean waters of the gorge.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, Corner Wharf and Lake Streets, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.