Half-Day Private: Academy Gallery and Walking Tours
Enjoy a half day tour with your private guide. You will meet your guide, and proceed on foot to view the top sights in Florence. This personalized tour will give you a local insight into the real history and hidden gems the city has to offer. You'll visit the Ponte Vecchio, the famous Piazza della Signoria, the elegant palaces, and fashionable shops, the charming narrow medieval streets and the impressive Cathedral Square with Brunelleschi's imposing dome will all be concentrated in a pleasant slowly paced tour. After exploring the city, you will proceed with your guide to the Accademia Gallery where you will have the chance to view Michelangelo's David. Completed in 1504 after four years' work, this stunning statue attracts millions of art lovers from around the globe each year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip the Line Tickets for Academy Gallery
- An expert local guide
- Private Guided Tour in Academy Gallery
- Private Guided tour in the historical center of Florence
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
You will meet with your expert guide at your accommodation in Florence and then you will skip the line to enter the Academy Gallery to avoid losing time. Academy Gallery is admired and recommended by travelers and art history lovers, thanks to its exclusive collection, which includes; David star of the museum. As well as David, you will have to chance to see the numerous works of Michelangelo, Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Sandro Botticelli, and Andrea del Sarto and an original full-size model of “Rape of the Sabine” by Giambologna.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Storico, 50123, Florence Italy
After the Academy Gallery tour, you will continue with the Walking Tour. Your expert guide will explain to you about the history of the city and turbulent relations between Florentine families. You will follow the main road to the heart of Florence and you see the iconic Duomo, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will learn about the history behind this gorgeous Renaissance city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.