Half Day Private Agra Tour
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world’s most iconic monuments. Your Half-day program also includes visits to the Sunset Point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites in Agra in one day: the iconic the Agra Fort. You’ll learn all about the history of this important city from your tour guide. This is an ideal tour for first-time visitors to Agra who want to see the must-see sights at a relaxed pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view point of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
the Mehtab Bagh which is the sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel/Railway station/airport in AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.