Half-Day Private Andes Hiking Tour from Santiago, carbon neutral.
Get out of the city and head for one of the hundreds of summits surrounding Santiago on this half-day hiking tour and donate a tree plantation! Test yourself with a challenging hike to the top of Mount Alto del Naranjo. At an altitude of 6,200 feet (1,890 meters), the peak offers panoramic views of the Central Andes, as well as the Chilean capital, Mount Plomo, and Iver Glacier.
While you walk we are going to plant a native tree in Patagonia through Reforestemos Patagonia ONG
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guides: One guide for every four clients
- Hiking poles
- Snack (isotonic juice and granola bars)
- VHF Radio and Satellite Phone
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off (at extra expense)
- Entry/Admission - Andes Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal clothing (check "Gear"
- Small backpack (rent available)
- Personal insurance
- 30 USD fee for airport pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andes Mountains, Santiago Chile
Great views of the Andes to the east and amazing views of the Santiago Valley and city to the west. Native flora and fauna. Intense steep hike of 3 hours up plus 2 hours downhill. Our groups are small and we respect the speed of the group. Reach summit is not necessary to enjoy the amazing view and enjoy the surroundings. We are focus in the experience not just the summit.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up people from any address provided in the following comunas: Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia, Santiago, Lo Barnechea. It is not necessary to stay in a hotel.The pick up at airport Arturo Merino Benitez (Pudahuel) has an extra charge of 30 USD per person. Airports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Warning: For some people, this is a difficult and intense hiking. Of course, this will feel different depending on your shape and if you are used to hiking.
- In summer some parts of the path have loose gravel making the descend slippery. We provide hiking poles for a better balance and encourage to bring hiking shoes.
- Please note: This activity could include hiking in irregular terrain, sudden changes of weather, and walking under strong sun, and is challenging for people who are not used to hiking. In the spring and summer, there is loose gravel on the path. Hiking poles for better balance will be provided.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.