Half Day Private Capri Boat Tour From Sorrento
Explore the beauties of the Sorrento coast and of the Island of Capri with a half day boat tour! We will leave from Sorrento, admire all the coastline and then get to Capri, where we will do the whole tour around the island, seeing all the highlights, suchs as the various grottoes, Punta Carena lighthouse and of course the legendary Faraglioni rocks!
It is also possible to stop for swimming!
On board there will be a snack and a bottle of Prosecco.
The duration will be around 4 hours.
You can freely manage your time! Our skippers will give suggestions and advices but the final decision is yours!
You will pratically own the boat for the entire duration of the tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire the legendary faraglioni rocks
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Be amazed by the Punta Carena Lighthouse view from the sea
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Visit the Blue Grotto!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.