Half-Day Private Guided Mountain Bike Tour in Bentonville
With 300+ miles of trails (and growing), the trails network offers unlimited opportunities for every discipline of mountain biking.
The hardest part is making the most out of your time. Our local guides can lead you straight to the best trails for your riding style, making sure you maximize your saddle time.
With years of bike mechanic experience, they will also ensure that your ride doesn't get cut short due to unexpected flats or other repairs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skilled guide carrying basic bike repair tools.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slaughter Pen Hollow Multi-Use Trail System, NW A Street, Bentonville, AR
Our local, professional guide will lead you down world-class mountain bike trails choosing the features perfectly suited to your riding style.
The tour moves at your pace and our guides have extensive trail knowledge, first-aid training, and trail-side repair experience to keep your tires rolling.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, 600 Museum Way, Bentonville, AR 72712-4947
World-class FREE museum collection featuring a timeline of American Art as well as limited-time special exhibits showcasing local, regional, and international art. Despite being minutes from the town center, the museum is surrounded by beautiful, dense forest and natural springs all accessible by a network of walking trails.
Departure Point :2898 NW A St, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2020 - 7/27/2022
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our tours are inherently safe due to the meeting location and entire tour being outside, and safe riding dictates that riders stay 2-3 seconds behind the next rider which is much more than 6 feet. Gloves and face masks are worn for any first-aid or bike repairs.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.