Half-Day Private Historical Walking Tour of Marrakech
Enjoy a historical exploration tour through Marrakech, visiting impressive sights such as the Bab Agnaou gate and Bahia Palace. The tour include pick up from to your Hotel or Riad and a tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour starts by picking you up from the nearest point accessible by car to your Hotel or Riad to discover at first the archaeological site of Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret as an introduction of Marrakech's history, then you will be picked up by our minivan to the historical Bab Agnaou gate, walking to visit the Saadian Necropolis of the 16th century. From here, walk through the 12th-century Kasbah with its food markets, and visit the remains of the ruined 16th-century El Badi Palace. Then enter the 19th-century Bahia Palace, created by the local artisans with wood, plaster and tiles, and considered a home of the then Moroccan Prime Minister. The exploration ends in the Jewish Quarter, before driving you to your hotel or Riad.
Marrakech was and represents the old capital of morocco, which still keeping the ancestral traditions, architecture and history.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.